Saturday, June 7, 2008


The boys have been gone all week so I've got quite a lot of scrappin' done. Here's the latest. Mighty cute if I do say so myself. This is my nephew Aiden on his first birthday.

On Tuesday, I worked on my Vacation Bible School material with one of my co-teachers. We are studying Samuel, Jesus, and Timothy as children. The problem is that we were given no material to work with. We have to come up with our own. We spent 5 hours in the teacher resource room looking for things. Jesus at the Temple when he was 12 and Samuel being called by God was pretty easy to find, but Timothy was hard because there isn't really a story about him. It's hard to talk to 3 year olds for 2 hours about Timothy being taught about God by his mother and grandmother. I finally found a picture for them to color and we're going to have them make a little Bible out of craft foam to take home. Any other suggestions welcome.

I've also been working on clearing clutter from my house. I've started with the boys' clothes. I just hid their winter clothes when the seasons changed (from cold to hot-only have 2 here) so now I'm sorting and putting away and preparing to give away. I will be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad when I am done. Better get back to it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the layout. I like the way you used the stars to give an edge around the photo's.
Love the whole look. I have a heap of photo's of my daughters fourth birthday to scrap yet (b'day was last month) but I'll have to crop a lot of them.
Thanks for sharing. ;o)

Unknown said...

Your layout is adorable. Want to come de-clutter my house? I didn't think so, LOL.